Following the increasing calls from the likes of Ben Murray Bruce et al, for Nigerians to start patronizing made in Nigeria goods and services, i’ve decided to write this article to enlighten you guys on the things you stand to gain when you patronize indigenious products.
Here are the Top Reasons Why You Should Start Patronizing Made-In-Nigeria products
1. Buying made in Nigeria goods will boost employment generation in the country, as the multiplier effect of patronising local products is the demand of labour.
2. Buying indigenous goods not only keeps the wealth in our country by boosting our gross domestic product, but it also sustains & increases the prosperity of the nation.
3. Patronizing made in nigeria bring about socioeconomic advancement of the country, usually by improvements in metrics such as GDP, life expectancy, literacy, levels of employment, etc.
4. Buying locally enables us to invest directly into our economy Instead of another country’s.
When you buy made in Nigeria goods significantly more of that money stays in the country.
5. The end results of patronizing indigenous goods include higher gross domestic product per capita and its growth rates, better health care, education system, as well as greater income equality, and maybe above all, happiness.
6. By buying made in Nigeria goods, we help to preserve existing local jobs and create new skilled jobs for Nigerians.
AD: Get a website today.. No advance payment needed. Website | Whatsapp | Call