Forbes Africa has released its fifth edition of its 30 under 30 list, honouring some of the continent’s most accomplished young artists, entrepreneurs and tech stars.
The popular magazine, this year, has released the names of 120 young African game-changers, all under the age of 30, in each of the four sectors – business, technology, creatives and sport.
This is an increase from 90 people from the previous year.
The list was announced at the annual Forbes Africa Under 30 Meet up that took place at the Houghton Hotel in Johannesburg.
Meet the 2019’s class of game-changers:
1. Bruce Diale, 29, South Africa, Founder & Managing Director of Brucol Global Development
2. Terence Mathe, 29, Zimbabwe, Co-Founder of Southern Incineration Services (SISCO) PBC
3. Mariam Manack , 29, South Africa, Founder & Director of iTrain
4. Khanyisile Madonko-Nderezina, 25, Zimbabwe, Co-Founder and CEO of Sakhile Madonko Enterprises
5. Isaac Mbatha, 28, South Africa, Founder & CEO of Sky Tents SA
6. Sadaam Suleiman, 28, Kenya, Co-Founder & Managing Director of DragonflyLimited
7. Adeniyi Omotayo, 28, Nigeria, Founder & CEO Betensured Group
8. David Kyalo, 29, Kenya, Founder & CEO Koncepts & Events Ltd
9. Ogechukwu Anugo-Obah, 28, Nigeria, Founder & CEO of Bodylikemilk
10. Dorn Ndlovu, 26, South Africa, Founder & CEO of Entrepreneur Blue Print Africa
11. Busisiwe Mkhumbuzi, 24, South Africa, Co-Founder & Chief Executive of Tshimong
12. Sydney Sam, 26, Ghana, Founder & CEO of Workspace Global
13. Shirlene Nafula, 27, Kenya, Founder & CEO of Crystal River Products
14. Kgahlego Rasebotsa, 29, South Africa, Founder & Director of Interior Bubble
15. Kimani Adam, 29, Kenya, Co-Founder & CEO of Nature Expeditions Destination Management
16. Ijeoma Balogun, 29, Nigeria, Founder & Managing Director of Redrick PR
17. Bright Jaja, 29, Nigeria, Founder & CEO of iCreate Africa
18. Jesse Carlton Happy Ndongo, 28, Cameroon, Founder of Easy Group
19. Henrich Akomolafe, 26, Nigeria, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Akotex Nigeria Limited
20. Lesego Mokae, 24, South Africa, Co-Founder of Ditsogo Projects
21. Oginni Tolulope , 29, Nigeria, Founder & CEO of Transfurd Limited
22. Theo Baloyi, 29, South Africa, Founder & CEO of Bathu Swag
23. Avthar Aniruth, 21, South Africa, Founder and Executive Producer of Audience Networks
24. Barbara Okereke, 28, Nigeria, Cake Designer, Founder & Managing Director of Oven Secret Limited
25. Jessica Anuna, 27, Nigeria , Founder & CEO of Klasha
26. Charles Edosomwan, 29, Nigeria, Founder & Chief Strategist of TekSight Edge Limited
27. Charmaine Mbatha, 29, South Africa, Co-Founder Millennial Business Administrators
28. Shaney Vijendranath, 29, South Africa, Co-Founder & CEO of Vimage Media
29. Adetola Nola, 29, Nigeria, Founder & CEO Veritasi Properties Limited
30. Caleb Stephen David, 27, South Africa, Founder & CEO of Versatile Commodity Traders
Join the conversation.. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter So you don't miss out on our posts. You can also Subscribe to receive daily updates.