American Tennis Player, Serena Williams has once again become the highest paid Sports Woman for four years running, according to Forbes. Raking in an amount of $29.2 million, it is pretty obvious that no other sports woman can mirror her.
The 23-time grand slam singles champion earned 29.2 million US dollars (approximately £24million) for the 12 months to June 1, only 4.2million dollars of which was in prize money.
Japanese Tennis Star, Naomi Osaka also made it to the list, coming closely behind Serena with an amount of $24.3 million, including endorsements and prize winning pots made this year.
Third on the list was Angelique Kerber from Germany, with an amount of $11.8 million.
Full List: Top 15 Highest Paid Female Athlete in the World 2019
Tennis players once again dominated the list, with last year’s Wimbledon champion Angelique Kerber in third ahead of this year’s SW19 winner Simona Halep.
1. Serena Williams – $29.2 million (Tennis)
2. Naomi Osaka – $24.3 million (Tennis)
3. Angelique Kerber – $11.8 million (Tennis)
4. Simona Halep – $10.2 million (Tennis)
5. Sloane Stephens – $9.6 million (Tennis)
6. Caroline Wozniacki – $7.5 million (Tennis)
7. Maria Sharapova – $7 million (Tennis)
8. Karolina Pliskova – $6.3 million (Tennis)
9. Elina Svitolina – $6.1 million (Tennis)
10 (equal). Venus Williams – $5.9 million (Tennis)
10 (equal). Garbine Muguruza – $5.9 million (Tennis)
12. Alex Morgan – $5.8 million (Football)
13 (equal). P.V. Sindhu – $5.5 million (Badminton)
13 (equal). Madison Keys – $5.5 million (Tennis)
15. Ariya Jutanugarn – $5.3 million (Golf)
Join the conversation.. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter So you don't miss out on our posts. You can also Subscribe to receive daily updates.