To commemorate the world happiness day which is today ’20th march’ in case you don’t know , here are 7 reasons why you should smile more often
1. Smiling, forced or not, can have a positive effect on your mood, decrease stress levels and even make everyone around you feel better…
2. Smiling makes you more approachable, more likable and it also make you appear more competent and friendly.
3. Smiling is an attractive expression, which is more likely to draw people to you rather than push them away.
4. From a psychological perspective, a person who is smiling appears more trustworthy than a person who is either frowning or holding a neutral expression.
5. Your body is more relaxed when you smile, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system. So yes, Smiling really can improve your physical health.
6. Studies have shown that smiling can help you manage stress and anxiety by releasing endorphins into your body, chemicals that not only makes you happier but also elevate your mood and also lower your blood pressure.
7. Smiling can make the world better
The saying ‘laugh and the whole world laughs with you’… isnt just a saying, its an actual fact, Smiling is actually contagious.
Studies have shown that the part of your brain that is responsible for your facial expression of smiling when happy or mimicking another’s smile resides in the cingulate cortex, an unconscious automatic response area.
That’s why when you see two people laughing at a joke you didn’t hear, you will still smile anyway ‘sometimes without even realizing it.
So keep on smiling.
AD: Get a professional website for you business, and a free business email.. Click Here
Join the conversation.. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter So you don't miss out on our posts. You can also Subscribe to receive daily updates.