The Dead Sea of china is a man made salt lake in china, it also happens to be the largest indoor pool in China, covering over 30,000 square meters.
The magnificient pool is famously known worldwide for being the most crowded pool in the world. It can accommodate as many as 10,000 people at once. Yes, at once… Here are 5 Breathtaking pictures from China’s Dead Pool
1. The pool is refered to as the dead sea of china because of its high salinity (it has 9 times the salinity of the ocean)
2. Large amounts of salts are mixed in the water to increase its salinity. In other words, the pool is a man-made salt water lake.
3. Despite the massive crowds and lack of enough space to actually swim, the pool keeps attracting millions of visitors each year.
4. The indoor water park is the largest in China and covers 30,000 sqr metres, providing a big challenge for lifeguards.
5. More than a million people visit the water park every summer to blow off steam.
Sources: Dailymail, unbelievable-facts