10 Fascinating Facts About How We Spend The Days Of Our Lives
After a painstaking research, I finally got hold of the answers. Below are 10 Fascinating facts about how we spend the days of our lives.
**Ofcourse, these aren’t the most exact figures, but it does give us a general idea…
1. In your lifetime you will end up producing around 10,957.5 gallons of urine. That’s more than a lot to fill up more than 80 bathtubs. Source
2. The average human being produces about 23658.824 litres of saliva during his lifetime. That’s enough to fill about 67 bathtubs to the brim. Source
3. 2 weeks, that’s how long the average person spends on kissing in his lifetime. Source
4. Humans spend a third of their lives sleeping. That’s about 25 years. Alarming. Source
5. You will spend an average of 23 days a year on your phone, and an average of 1414 Days tapping out on your phone in your lifetime. Source
6. As an average human, you will yawn around 250,000 times in your lifetime. Source
7. 213 days, that’s how long we are going to spend defecating/pooping/shitting et al throughout the course of life. Source
8. In the average sex session, foreplay lasts 7 minutes and intercourse 12 minute. Considering this, You will spend an average of 48 days having sex during your lifetime. Source
9. You fart 364,000 times in your lifetime. That’s about 14 times per day. God help us. Source
10. The average human spends more than half of his lifetime thinking about death.