Top 10 Least Happiest Countries in Africa – UN Annual Happiness Report 2017
The World Happiness Report is a landmark survey of the state of global happiness.
The report which ranked 155 countries by their happiness levels, was released today ’20th march 2017′ at an event celebrating International Day of Happiness revealed that happiness is less evident in Africa than in other regions of the world.
After segregating Africa from the world happiness report, these 10 countries emerged as the least happiest countries in Africa. (8 of the least happiest countries in Africa also happen to be the least happiest countries in the world).
Least Happiest Countries in Africa 2017
8. South Sudan
See also: Top 10 happiest countries in africa
1. Central African Republic
UN Recipe For Happiness
Incase you are wondering, the happiness report was produced by creating average scores based on six areas for each country:
- Per capita gross domestic product (GDP)
- Healthy life expectancy
- Social support
- Trust or absence of corruption in government or business
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Black Panther Is The ‘Most Tweeted-About Movie Of All Time’ – Twitter - March 23, 2018
- NneNne Iwuji-Eme: UK’s First Ever Black Female High Commissioner Is A Nigerian - March 23, 2018
- Kenya Bans Anal Exams For Men Suspected Of Being Gay - March 23, 2018