7 Realities of Life You Just Need To Understand
Naturally, there are some things about life that take people alot longer to understand. But the sweet thing is once you understand this things, everything else falls from into place, almost like magic.
Here are 7 Realities of life you just need to understand.
1. People are there to take advantage of you if you let them
Even your closest relative will take advantage if you let them, its just the way humans were programmed.
To avoid this you have to strive to strike a balance between being nice and being a mugu or whatever it is called in your place.
2. Always remember Anger solves nothing
We are human, so no matter what you do or how hard you try, you’ll still get mad about all sorts of things in life, from your friend removing your almost dead phone to plug his almost full phone, to your wife or girlfriend assaulting you verbally. The two examples above is sure to make any sane human mad, but the trick here is Letting it go. Because staying angry won’t solve anything, instead it raises your blood pressure.
3. You don’t owe anyone anything
Never let anyone take advantage of you or make you feel bad for not helping them.
4. Don’t take life for granted
Fact: life is too short, if you doubt me, take a walk in a mortuary. Everything that you hold dearly in your heart can be changed in an instant.
Inortherwords, never take life for granted.
5. Don’t let your happiness depend on other people
Doing otherwise only leads to messed up relationships.
Also don’t try to make everybody happy it’s good to be nice and all but carrying the burden of everyone’s happiness on your shoulders is unrealistic and unhealthy.
6. Stop waiting for the right moment to go after what you want
Stop planning and waiting for the right moment. Just go for it.
“Stop waiting for the perfect day or moment….take THIS day, THIS moment and lead it to perfection.”
– Dr. Steve Maraboli
It is the only way to live a life without regrets.
7. Things seldom work out the way you expect
Sometimes, fate is on your side; other times, it is not. either way you have to trust that whatever’s supposed to happen, will happen’ and nothing you do will stop it from happening.
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Saudi Arabia May Ban Nigerians from Participating in 2018 Hajj - April 24, 2018
- Israel Discards Plan To Forcibly Deport African Migrants - April 24, 2018
- Ethiopia Now Africa’s Fastest Growing Economy - April 24, 2018