7 Funny Excuses Shy Nigerian Guys Give For Not Having a Girlfriend
Some Nigerian Guys are masters when it comes to giving excuses for why they do not have a girlfriend.
Instead of just admitting that they are shy and find it very difficult to approach a girl they fancy, they would rather give silly excuses for their.
Here are 6 funny excuses shy Nigerian guys give for not having girlfriends.
1. I Don’t Have Time For Women Now
A lot of Nigerian guys love to use this excuse to mask their inability to confidently approach a woman, and ask her out. But What’s even more funny about guys who use this excuse is that even 4 years later, they still wouldn’t ‘have time’ for women. Abi sè homo no e?
2. ‘Women Are a Distraction
Most Nigerian guys who use this as an excuse don’t even have a job, a business, or even in school, and yet they say women are ‘a distraction’? What they are trying not to be distracted from we may never know.
3. ‘Womem Are Gold-Diggers
It’s even understandable if this were to come from a millionaire… but Most of the time, its the brokest guys in Nigeria struggling to make ends meet. That use this excuse a lot.
4. I’m Still waiting for that special girl
When you find her, how are you going to sum up the courage to talk to her if you can’t even talk to iya basira’s sales girl?
5. I Prefer Male Company to Females
If any of your friend has ever used this as an excuse, watch him closely, there’s definitely something he is hiding.
6. Let Me Make Money First
Your fellow broke mates don’t have much, and yet they’ve all got girlfriends. Just tell yourself the truth.
7. Girls are not Trustworthy
But bruh, you’ve never had a girlfriend in your life. How did you know? Nollywood?
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Millions Of Africans Are Making Plans To Leave Africa For Europe And U.S. – Study - March 23, 2018
- Top 10 Fun Facts About The Very Unique People Called Nigerians - March 23, 2018
- Black Panther Is The ‘Most Tweeted-About Movie Of All Time’ – Twitter - March 23, 2018