Our physical appearance is in many ways our main market value when it comes to human attraction, in most cases good looks will open doors that would otherwise remain closed. In a few cases, good looks could become a disadvantage, but these exceptions just reinforce the rule.
Even Aristotle, the greatest teacher ever had this to say about personal beauty “personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference”
That said, here are 10 Captivating Facts About Human Attraction and Natural Beauty
1. People may look more attractive when someone is drunk because the drunk person is less likely to notice the asymmetry of a face.
2. When someone farts in a crowded room, people tend to suspect the least physically attractive person in the room than their more attractive counterparts. This preference is usually referred to as “beauty bias.”
3. Women perceive men with beards as having “the biological and social qualities that would enhance their value as husbands” and also consider them “more potent and more active, suggesting virility as well as physical attractiveness.”
4. Researchers have discovered that women prefer masculine-looking men when they are ovulating, but at other times they seek men with softer features because they consider them kinder in terms of social behavior.
5. Believe it or not, but becoming attractive has become a profitable industry in the World, with $200 billion spent annually globally. This “industry” includes weight-loss programs, cosmetics, skin and hair care, perfumes and cosmetic surgery, among other products.
6. Aristotle was one of the first people who realized and recorded the importance of human attraction; he noted that “personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.”
7. Someone who is accused of raping an unattractive victim is less likely to be found guilty than one accused of raping an attractive victim.
8. Regardless of how many sexual partners someone has been with, the more attractive a new sexual partner is, the less likely a person will be interested in using protection during sex. Aids n
9. Researchers suggest that a highly attractive woman is perceived as less capable of meeting a job’s requirement concerning its masculine qualities than an unattractive woman.
10. Teachers in school expect better-looking students to perform better than the rest of the class; a fact that often leads to less punishment and better grades even when not deserved.
AD: Get a professional website for you business, and a free business email.. Click Here
Join the conversation.. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter So you don't miss out on our posts. You can also Subscribe to receive daily updates.