Top 3 Evil Qualities In Men That Women Think Are Attractive
Women shown faces morphed to have more or less of 3 dangerous character traits.
Men with a dark and brooding appearance may be more attractive to some women because of the character traits they suggest, a new study finds.
Psychologists showed women a selection of men’s faces which had been morphed to suggest certain key negative personality traits and it was discovered that women generally prefered the below traits in men.
The three character traits are known to psychologists as the ‘dark triad’:
1. Psychopathy: being selfish, callous, remorseless and anti-social.
2. Machiavellianism: being manipulative, having low morals and exploiting others.
3. Narcissism: having excessive amounts of pride, vanity and a massive ego. At the same time having little empathy for others.
Girls just don’t learn their lesson
A study from researchers at Hartpury College in England, of 146 British women, ages 18-24, found that even the most experienced women still tended to fall for men who expelled narcissistic qualities.
The narcissistic male does not make a good partner, but even experienced females do not realize this, they still fall for them.
They love the danger
According to elitedaily, women choose guys who suggests this traits because of the danger factor involved in dating guys who are strong and conceited.
They know they’re wrong for us, they’ll never treat them the way they think they deserve to be treated, and instead of running away, they jump on them.
Another reaon as to why ladies are atracted to guys with the evil traits above is because Women like to “fix men.” A nice guy doesn’t need any taming. He’s already solid in character. He isn’t intense or severe.
As often as ladies say those chaotic personality traits aren’t what they’re looking for in a boyfriend, they are. Just look at history.
When a woman is faced with a “bad boy,” she automatically finds the challenge to tame him alluring.
His vanity is all at once angering and intoxicating. If she can bring him down to earth, it would be the ultimate accomplishment.
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Nigeria Among World Top 10 Worst Countries With Access To Basic Sanitation - November 22, 2017
- Top 10 Highest Paid Female Musicians In 2017 – Forbes - November 21, 2017
- Nigeria Ranked 35 out of 54 African Countries in Overall Governance -IIAG - November 21, 2017