Top 10 Least Liveable Cities in Africa 2017
According to mercer – a company that produces worldwide quality-of-living rankings annually from its Worldwide Quality of Living Surveys, these are the 10 least liveable cities in Africa 2017.
10. Tripoli, Libya
9. Niamey, Niger
8. Bamako, Mali
7. Nouakchott, Mauritania
6. Conakry, Guinea
5. Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
4. Brazzaville, Congo
3. N’Djamena, Chad
2. Khartoum, Sudan
1. Bangui, Central African Republic
Incase you are wondering, Lagos and Abuja came in 15 nd 14 respectively…
Mercer rankings are solely based on surveys that are designed to indicate differences in quality of living factors affecting expatriates in popular assignment destinations.
Mercer’s survey also includes a city infrastructure ranking that assesses each city’s supply of electricity, drinking water, telephone and mail services, and public transportation as well as traffic congestion and the range of international flights available from local airports.
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Top 10 Richest Presidents In US History - January 17, 2018
- Constantly Taking Selfies Is A Subtle Sign Of Mental Illness, Study Finds - January 16, 2018
- Richest People In South Africa 2018 - January 16, 2018