10 Most Annoying Things About Being Short
Here are a few things you will relate to if you are very close to the ground
The Ten most annoying things about being short.
1. People always mistake you for a small kid
Especially when you are viewed from behind. A guy once walked up to me, tapped me and was about to send me on an errand -i know this because he already had his money in his hand- when he saw my face he apologised and left, couple of seconds later he stopped another jkid and sent him instead.
It becomes worst when you dont have enough facial hair.
2. People always use you as an arm rest
3. You can’t reach things
The most annoying one, whenever you need to get something from a higher shelve you just have to use a small tool, you have no say in the matter which is quite embarrassing especially when people are around.
4. Not able to drive a car without first adjusting the seat
5. It’s harder to run as fast or jump as high as other people
6. You always have to look straight up when talking to people
7. People think they can easily beat you up
Dont know where people get the idea that short people cant fight, but most of the time when a tall person pick on a short person he definitely always think that he’s going to beat him up if any trouble should arise – like he’s going to just stand there and watch – without stress.
8. Shoe sizes can be hard to find
Finding fitting shoes that you like are hard. sometimes to get the right shoes you just have to shop in kids section.
9. When you’re at a concert, you can’t see the stage
Which is painstainkingly frustrating especially when you paid good money for the ticket. Unless you dont mind being carried.
10. Its hard to get a girl
Walk up to any girl and ask her to describe her dream man. my bet is shes going to say she wants a tall guy.
Nobody wants to date a short guy, even short girls dont want to date a short guy. the only youy can get a girlfriend as a short guy is if you are stinkingly rich.
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Nigeria Remains Country With The Highest Smartphone Penetration In The World - September 21, 2017
- Nigerian lawyer Receives Top United Nations Award - September 19, 2017
- Lesotho Becomes the First Nation In Africa to Grant a Legal Licence for Growing Marijuana - September 19, 2017
Get Rid Of Boredom
Subscribe to New Posts via EmailYou can also receive Sms notifications of new posts directly to your phone by clicking here