7 Random Sex Facts That Are Worth Knowing
There are somthings that are just worth knowing. Below are some interesting facts about the world’s most discussed topic “sex”
1. If a female ferret does not have sex for a year, she will die. Thankfully, this is not true for human females whose sexual desires can remain strong, but not strong enough that the anticipation and waiting will cause them to die.
2. In case you were wondering, there is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on the planet who is fertile.
3. The initial spurt of a man’s ejaculation travels at approximately 28 miles per hour, even faster than the 100 meters dash world record, which is currently 22.9 miles per hour. With nothing in its path, a penis can shoot semen anywhere from 12 to 24 inches
4. Nearly two thirds of all men and women have fantasized about another person while having sexual intercourse with their current partner. Typically, the one being fantasized about is not someone they will be able to have intercourse with, but it may increase theirs or their partners satisfaction.
5. Sex releases hormones that prevent you from peeing Ever notice that it’s kind of tough to go pee right after sex? Your body releases an antidiuretic hormone when you orgasm, which prohibits you from going potty as easily as usual. Just don’t hold it for too long, or you could risk infection
6. Sex increases your pain threshold. According to a study published in the Journal of Sex Research, a person’s pain threshold significantly increases during arousal.
7. During any given period, women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t. Guys watch your girlfriend.
During an average man’s lifetime, he will ejaculate approximately 17 litres of semen, which amounts to about half a trillion sperm.
On any given day, sexual intercourse takes place 120 million times on earth. Humans are a quickly proliferating species, and with about 4% of the world’s population having sex on any given day, it’s no wonder that birth rates continue to increase in many places all over the world.
Latest posts by Anele (see all)
- Top 5 Theories Of Why We Humans Dream - June 22, 2017
- Meet the 10 Geniuses Nominated for the 2017 Innovation Prize for Africa - June 20, 2017
- Top 10 African Countries With The Lowest Average IQ - June 20, 2017
Get Rid Of Boredom
Subscribe to New Posts via EmailYou can also receive Sms notifications of new posts directly to your phone by clicking here